I describe this process of “de-democratization” as follows:
- “Bad money” (Credit created by banks) drives “good money” (Cash created by governments) out of circulation – according to an adaptation of Gresham’s Law
- Money is used to
- influence political and law making processes
- employ people to ‘just do their job’ – without conscience or ethical considerations
- control which activities are being funded and which not.
- Banks become self-regulating
- Lawyers become self-regulating
- Politicians become powerless
- Corporations rule the world
- There is no difference between the ‘financial economy’ and the ‘real economy’, for the financial economy has taken over: a single global currency and a global central bank are planned for 2024. See singleglobalcurrency.org
The alternative? Digital Money as ‘new’ money – online and offline.