A remarkable story about a remarkable man who died untimely… Christopher Story is the pseudonym of Edward Harle.
Since 1969, he published the following serials:
- International Currency Review – hidden dimensions of global giga-corruption and Financial Warfare issues that the mainstream media routinely overlook, but which require exposure, given their serious implications for global stability
- Economic Intelligence Review – the first to explore the impact of the global drug-money pipeline on the stock market and the real economy, now engaged in follow-up analyses of the underlying geofinancial and intelligence corruption crisis which threatens global stability
- London Currency Report – global currency and monetary information system for use by institutions, investors, traders and multinational corporations
- Interest Rate Service – addressing monetary issues that are considered to have significant underlying, longer-term importance which analysts may well overlook due to the short-termist market-driven considerations and peer pressures
- and Offshore Centres Report – in the context of the offensive against offshore jurisdictions spearheaded by the G-7 powers, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the OECD and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
His books are
- The Perestroika Deception – about the Soviet Bolshevik strategy to procure the establishment of World (Communist) Governance
- Red Cocaine – talking about “the central blackmail dimension of the World Revolution”
- The European Collective – described by Mikhail Gorbachev as “the new European Soviet”
- The New Underworld Order – about the globalisation of criminalism and the financial audit trials of Financial Warfare operations and scams conducted by the Great Power driving the world to catastrophe
- The Red Terror in Russia escribes what is liable to occur in any country (such as the US today) which dispenses completely with the Rule of Law. ..