This is a remarkable event with a most necessary agenda: The People’s Assembly against Austerity.
And they don’t even know about the obvious solution, for people in general simply don’t understand the complexity – because ‘economics’ has been created to camouflage what bankers and central bankers are doing:
- what money is: Cash and Credit
- that bankers [who issue the Credit] determine what happens in an economy
- that governments have ‘forgotten’ about their monopoly to issue Cash as interest-free money
- that the budgets of governments always have a large component to pay ‘interest payments’
The solution is the Bradbury Pound that was issued 99 years ago as a precedent for what should have been happening ever since.
A campaign to bring back the Bradbury Pound for its 100th anniversary has begun.
- People’s Assembly is a chance to fight back (socialistworker.co.uk)
- The Derivative Bubble Becoming The Boomerang Could Take Down the Central Banks? (thelonestarwatchdog.com)
- LEFT UNITY: Press Release (sparaszczukster.wordpress.com)
- The People’s Assembly This Sunday (notnumber.wordpress.com)
- Protests against austerity in Europe (english.pravda.ru)
- The beginning of the end for austerity (morningstaronline.co.uk)