This Early Day Motion is the 13th in our close to annual attempts of reminding Parliament that ‘treasury money‘ is the better way than accepting the slavery imposed by ‘bank money‘.
The text reads:
That this House notes that the hundredth anniversary of the Bradbury Pound on 7 August 2014 is a welcome reminder of the historic precedent for public credit as the sound basis for debt-and interest-free Treasury money and therefore the sound alternative to the national debt and interest-bearing bank money; congratulates the Forum for Stable Currencies for having promoted the public credit since 2002; and urges HM Treasury to follow John Bradbury’s model and address social, economic and political issues across party lines in one fell swoop and avoid wholly unnecessary austerity cuts.
Given the scandal about the falsification of crime statistics by the Police and the three court hearings that illustrate how our ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal, I’d like to add:
- Bring Back Bradburys – to compensate victims of white collar crimes
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound – to end Britain’s crisis of austerity and corruption
- John Bradbury & Thomas Paine – the historic perspective by the author of the History of Usury.
The 100th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound coincides with the centenary of World War I. Re-visiting history will be enlightening on many levels!
The list of EDMs since 2002 is on http://www.forumforstablecurrencies.org.uk/
- BRADBURY POUND: the historic precedent for public or green credit (greencredit.org.uk)
- ENCOURAGING a British Invention Revolution via Universities!?… (3d-metrics.me)
- BACK TO the Future: from 1914 (WWI) to 2014 (Bradbury Pound) (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- THE DEFENDANT requests that this matter be disposed of – well, NO on behalf of Mother and Son! (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- WHICH SIDE are You On: Rothschild (City) or Treasury (Westminster)? (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- The Zionist Bankers and the Great War (rinf.com)