This article was published by the Social Creditor in 1989.
It refers to Anatole Kaletsky writing in The Times and highlights the fundamental problems that have NOT been addressed since either:
- unelected Central Bankers rule by controlling currencies and their relative values;
- national governments BORROW at INTEREST from private bankers;
- government bonds are one of the financial tools that provide passive income.
As a consequence, money has long ceased to be a ‘medium of exchange‘ but has become a ‘tool to control‘ as part of everything that’s dishonest about our money system.
Financial markets and their customers have become clearly more influential than elections and their voters – in the general hype of the media, where the goal is deception just as in George Orwell’s 1984. Continue reading
This 48-page booklet (1981) and this 200-page book (1986) are as fundamental as The Money Bomb (1983) – and as true and relevant today as there and then – if you want to understand how ‘money’ has changed from being a ‘medium of exchange’ to being used as a ‘tool for control’!
The title says it all: Government Debt and Credit Creation!
Posted in Austerity, Bank of England, Blind spots, Bradbury Pound, Cash, Creation of Money, Credit, Credit Creation, Debt, Economics, Government debt, Legalized Usury, Money, Money supply, Money Supply, National Debts, Public Debts
Tagged Bradbury Pound, Central bank, early day motion, Government debt, HM Treasury, Money Bomb, Money creation, Thomas Paine
U.S. National Debt Additions (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: National Debt Graph (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Argentine public debt, 1994–2004. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The excellent blog Political Cleanup is asking:
- The agenda of the global elite is to CONTROL
- People as well as the resources of the planet
- It rules by
- Controlling the currencies of nation states via central banks
- The central bank of central banks is the Basel International Bank of Settlements
- Money is a medium of exchange?
- Virtually all money is created as DEBT aka CREDIT
- Its main function is to pay INTEREST to the issuer
- i. As ‘costs’ to banks
- ii. shares to corporations
- iii. dividends to shareholders
- iv. rent to land / property owners
- Debt is legally enforceable
- i.e. money has become THE tool to CONTROL…
- digital footprints everywhere…
- Dishonest Money creates dishonest people
- The Rule of Law has been replaced by the Rule of Money
- Criminals rule aka anarchy…
Posted in Austerity, Banks, Campaigning, Central Banks, Credit, Crisis Analysis, Currencies, Debt, Financial products, Globalisation, Money, Money Supply
Tagged bank of england, Central bank, Forum for Stable Currencies, government, Government debt, money as debt, national debt, Rule of Law, Westminster
As a mathematician and systems analyst, I have long claimed that economics is a ‘pseudo-science’. It was set up deliberately to camouflage what central bankers and other banksters are doing: create ‘money’ from thin air and charge interest for it that never gets created…
This becomes apparent when you learn that ‘money’ is never the subject of teaching at the London School of Economics, let alone the difference between Cash and Credit. When the daughter of the author of The Web of Debt wanted to write her thesis about the national debt, she was told “that is not capitalism”, i.e. it’s more a religion than a science!
Deck the Halls with Macro Follies is a video that makes fun of economic jargon and consumerist slogans – as a way of re-confirming those of us ‘in the know’ and possibly allowing some viewers to question what’s going on in terms of ‘Macro Follies’.
Posted in Banks, Cash, Credit, Debt, Interest, Money, Money Supply, National Debts, Public Debts
Tagged Christmas, Christmas Eve, Economic, Ho ho ho, London School of Economics, NORAD Tracks Santa, North Pole, Santa Claus, YouTube
Blog the Debt is a great blog in the spirit of “Jubilee USA’s notes on debt and economic justice. Cancel debt. Eliminate poverty.”
This news item is about Pakistan Probing for Illegitimate Debt.
This is hopefully the beginning of unravelling the heinous enslavement of the world by Public Debts for Vested Interest Payments as institutionalised by central banks since the Bank of England Act 1694 or Anglo-Saxon capitalists…
Posted in Banks, Debt, National Debts, Pakistan, Public Debts
Tagged Anglo-Saxon, Barack Obama, debt, Mitt Romney, Pakistan, Special Relationship, united states, White House