Countdown to 7th August 2014
100th Anniversary of Historic Solution
to end Britain’s ‘crisis’, austerity & corruption
There is a deep malaise affecting our country – something is clearly not right. To catch a criminal, a good policeman will always tell you to follow the money and to ask, cui bono – who benefits?
The network of private central banks led by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, have taken control of the world’s money supply to achieve global governance on their terms – hardly beneficial for the human race.
The way to ‘stop and reverse’ is to ask:
- Why doesn’t the British government through its Treasury issue debt- and interest-free money?
- Why do our politicians go to private bankers who create money out of thin air – as figures on a computer screen?
- When this ‘money’, or ‘nothingness’, is received by our government, why do we, as taxpayers, pay £50,000,000,000 interest a year?
In the US, this principle – a sovereign nation’s treasury issuing its own debt-free and interest-free money without going anywhere near the private central banks – was implemented by Abraham Lincoln in 1861 with his Greenback Dollars which secured the final victory for the North in the American Civil War.
Fifty-three years later, in August 1914 at the outbreak of the First World War, the British Government passed an Act allowing the Treasury to issue debt-free and interest-free money that became known as Bradbury Pounds.
“I have two enemies; the Southern army in front of me and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is my greatest foe” Abraham Lincoln.
The Bradbury Pound was an emergency measure brought in by the then Chancellor of the Exchequer, David Lloyd George, to prevent a possible run on the banks, as people adjusted to the news about the outbreak of the Great War.
To read the full story of this virtually unknown historical precedent, go to www.ukcolumn.org and click on the Bradbury Pound campaign logo.
And an awesome historic 6,000 word article can be found under John Bradbury & Thomas Paine.
For further information, please contact Campaign Director Justin Walker at email@example.com
- BRING BACK the Bradbury Pound! Towards 100th Anniversary of Historic Solution to end Britain’s crisis, austerity & corruption (moneyasdebt.wordpress.com)
- TREASURY SELECT COMMITTEE has no plans to look into Bringing Back the Bradbury Pound (forumforstablecurrencies.info)
- Public services taken over without consent – Cameron, Clegg and Osborne should be trying to save the nation by bringing back the Bradbury Pound – Jonathan W. (inquiringminds.cc)
- Godo work on ukip & the bradbury pound. I too have mentioned i tto ukip HQ when they rang me up, around mid april. – harrybrown (inquiringminds.cc)
- There is a deep malaise affecting our country – something is clearly not right. To catch a criminal, a good policeman will always tell you to follow the money and to ask, cui bono – who benefits? (inquiringminds.cc)
- Ishtar’s Gate Has Found a Good Video About the ‘Bradbury Pound’ (ukgovernmentwatch.wordpress.com)
- THE PEOPLE’s ASSEMBLY against Austerity: nearly 4,000 registered this Saturday Central London (forumnews.wordpress.com)