The Bradbury Pound100th AnniversaryAugust 7th, 2014Let's bring it back!
Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalise the Credit Crunch
- Become Digital Defenders of Children! Ashton Kutcher leads the Way in the US Senate @aplusk ln.is/victims-unite.… 3 days ago
Robin Hood Tax
- @ukhomeoffice @kaletsky Déjà vu: #Maastricht #Lisbon #Brexit: autocratic Central Banks control Governments who borrow money at interest
- Hitler was financed by @FederalReserve and @BankofEngland
- @MMFlint Reality vs Fiction: #WhereToInvade @USA and @TheBigShort @UKParliament
- @MonetaryReform News from the LONDON GLOBAL TABLE February 3rd 2016 12-2 pm
- How the simple appeal of money makes it near impossible to explain what real money is to the Citizenry
- Researching Reform For Jordans: Austerity Is Harming Our Children
- COMER Committee on #Monetary and #Economic #Reform in #Canada: Constitutional Lawyer vs Bank of Canada
- Rothschilds Make Historic Deal With US Government – It’s Over!
- 500th Anniversary of #usury approval by pope that opened doors to hell
- #CAPITALISM by 1% Nick Hanauer: wake up, fellow plutocrats, the pitchforks will come for us!
- OVER 30 MPs debate #MoneyCreation and Society – #Cash vs #Credit – Governments vs #Banks
- #MoneyCreation debated by MPs 320 years after the #BoEAct1694
- MARGRIT KENNEDY – Author of Interest- and Inflation-Free Money – passes on
- 2013 in review – as banksters rule the world with money as credit when it could also be interest-free
- TOWARDS the 100th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound – our 13th Early Day Motion!
- Financial Fairness for Voters and Taxpayers, please!
- “Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalise the Credit Crunch” Petition
- Petition in Context
- 1 What is the Credit Crunch?
- 2 What is the Cash Crumble?
- 3 Why a Public Credit Petition?
- 4 Why the Treasury Select Committee?
- 5 What does the Petition Request?
- 6 Why is it in the Public Interest?
- 7 Why is the Public Ignorant?
- 8 Who benefits from this Ignorance?
- 9 Who are the Victims of Finance Capitalism?
- 10 How did the Financial Economy come to Dominate the Real Economy?
- 11 What can be Done about it?
- 11.1 Usury-Free Banking as Social Business
- 11.2 Social Business for Profit without Dividends
- 12 Participating in Political Processes
- 12.1 The Forum for Stable Currencies
- 12.2 E-Petitions as online Political Tools
- 13 How does the system perpetuate itself?
- 14 Why Don’t We Change Things?
- Submissions to the Treasury Select Committee
- Early Day Motions (EDMs)
- “Usury-Free Banking” as “Social Business”
- Understanding Exponential Growth
- Write into my Guestbook!
We Are Not Alone
The Attwood Award 2008
The Forum for Stable Currencies
The Lord Sudeley
The Palace of Westminster
Austin Mitchell MP
Archives (post counts)
Rate this blog
Share social networks
- 63,894 hits since February 2008