The Bradbury Pound100th AnniversaryAugust 7, 2014Let's bring it back!
Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalise the Credit Crunch
- Follow @sabinemcneill
Robin Hood Tax
- @TEDTalks The Privatisation of the Creation of #Money @BjergOle
- Cryptos vs Banksters [& the Bankers are Losing!] @clif_high What are @CurrencyNews @money #wealth?
- Sudeley vs Lloyds: disclosure of bank records after 125 years? #fraudulent #historic #bankruptcy due to #usury @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- @ukhomeoffice @kaletsky Déjà vu: #Maastricht #Lisbon #Brexit: autocratic Central Banks control Governments who borrow money at interest
- Hitler was financed by @FederalReserve and @BankofEngland
- @MMFlint Reality vs Fiction: #WhereToInvade @USA and @TheBigShort @UKParliament
- @MonetaryReform News from the LONDON GLOBAL TABLE February 3rd 2016 12-2 pm
- How the simple appeal of money makes it near impossible to explain what real money is to the Citizenry
- Researching Reform For Jordans: Austerity Is Harming Our Children
- COMER Committee on #Monetary and #Economic #Reform in #Canada: Constitutional Lawyer vs Bank of Canada
- Rothschilds Make Historic Deal With US Government – It’s Over!
- 500th Anniversary of #usury approval by pope that opened doors to hell
- #CAPITALISM by 1% Nick Hanauer: wake up, fellow plutocrats, the pitchforks will come for us!
- OVER 30 MPs debate #MoneyCreation and Society – #Cash vs #Credit – Governments vs #Banks
- #MoneyCreation debated by MPs 320 years after the #BoEAct1694
- Financial Fairness for Voters and Taxpayers, please!
- “Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalise the Credit Crunch” Petition
- Petition in Context
- 1 What is the Credit Crunch?
- 2 What is the Cash Crumble?
- 3 Why a Public Credit Petition?
- 4 Why the Treasury Select Committee?
- 5 What does the Petition Request?
- 6 Why is it in the Public Interest?
- 7 Why is the Public Ignorant?
- 8 Who benefits from this Ignorance?
- 9 Who are the Victims of Finance Capitalism?
- 10 How did the Financial Economy come to Dominate the Real Economy?
- 11 What can be Done about it?
- 11.1 Usury-Free Banking as Social Business
- 11.2 Social Business for Profit without Dividends
- 12 Participating in Political Processes
- 12.1 The Forum for Stable Currencies
- 12.2 E-Petitions as online Political Tools
- 13 How does the system perpetuate itself?
- 14 Why Don’t We Change Things?
- Submissions to the Treasury Select Committee
- Early Day Motions (EDMs)
- “Usury-Free Banking” as “Social Business”
- Understanding Exponential Growth
- Write into my Guestbook!
We Are Not Alone
The Attwood Award 2008
The Forum for Stable Currencies
The Lord Sudeley
The Palace of Westminster
Austin Mitchell MP
Archives (post counts)
Rate this blog
Share social networks
- 75,262 hits since February 2008
Praised be the web once again to share and benefit from information, knowledge and wisdom that otherwise might not have crossed our paths.
Here is an excellent article about the immoral concept of usury and how Pope Leo X actually made it permissible – exactly 500 years ago!
Strange, the Vatican has been the ‘moral high ground’ while the City has been the core of the ‘financial elite’.
This morning I published:
after I read what George had put together in Australia about gradual enslavement…
Now I read the bio of the usury author and feel very much comforted living on the edge – in line with the Cliff’s Edge Signalling Company who alerted me to the article on usury in the first place. Joining the Dirty Dots seems to be our task !
This TED talk is about economics rather than money creation. But at least he does challenge ‘trickle down’ academic economics. Nick Hanauer has founded, co-founded and funded some 30 companies, i.e. he talks as an entrepreneur. At the end of the day, everybody can make some kind of difference. The difference the top 1% can make is just bigger!
“I am not making a moral argument. I am arguing that RISING economic inequality is STUPID. The model should be Henry Ford who intuited that
- an economy needs to be understood as an ecosystem.
21st century understanding of economics is about
- complex, adaptive, ecosystemic
- not efficient and effective.
Capitalism does not work by effectively allocating resources.
His ideas of ‘new capitalism’ include
- shrinking the size of government
- investing in the middle class
- balancing the power between ‘minimum wage’ and people like me.
Economics encode social and moral preferences, it’s not an exact science.
Fellow plutocrats, it is time to commit to a new kind of capitalism!
The writers of the Bank of England Act 1694 had the intention
to avoid the serious oppression of Their Majesties’ subjects.
Hence they didn’t allow the Corporation to trade. Should it trade after all, it would have to pay as punishment:
treble the value of the trade.
In theory, this means that the BoE would have to pay the Treasury treble the value of all national and public debt bonds!
Will MPs appreciate this when they debate ‘money creation and society’ this Thursday as part of Backbench Business?
Margrit Kennedy wrote Interest and Inflation Free Money, Creating an Exchange Medium that Works for Everybody and Protects the Earth in 1987. She addressed the Forum for Stable Currencies many years ago.
„A feeble attempt would call it the feeling of being warmly embraced, deeply comforted, dearly cherished, profoundly appreciated, genuinely treasured, softly nurtured, profoundly understood, completely forgiven, wholly absolved, long awaited, happily welcomed, totally honored, joyously celebrated, absolutely protected, instantly perfected, and unconditionally loved
– all at once. Releasing without the slightest hesitation or regret any and all sense, of individual selfhood, the soul moves into the Light.”
Home with God – In a Life That Never Ends,
Neale Donald Walsch, p.227
2013 in review – as banksters rule the world with money as credit when it could also be interest-free
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 8,700 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
This Early Day Motion is the 13th in our close to annual attempts of reminding Parliament that ‘treasury money‘ is the better way than accepting the slavery imposed by ‘bank money‘.
The text reads:
That this House notes that the hundredth anniversary of the Bradbury Pound on 7 August 2014 is a welcome reminder of the historic precedent for public credit as the sound basis for debt-and interest-free Treasury money and therefore the sound alternative to the national debt and interest-bearing bank money; congratulates the Forum for Stable Currencies for having promoted the public credit since 2002; and urges HM Treasury to follow John Bradbury’s model and address social, economic and political issues across party lines in one fell swoop and avoid wholly unnecessary austerity cuts.
Given the scandal about the falsification of crime statistics by the Police and the three court hearings that illustrate how our ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal, I’d like to add:
- Bring Back Bradburys – to compensate victims of white collar crimes
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound – to end Britain’s crisis of austerity and corruption
- John Bradbury & Thomas Paine – the historic perspective by the author of the History of Usury.
The 100th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound coincides with the centenary of World War I. Re-visiting history will be enlightening on many levels!
The list of EDMs since 2002 is on http://www.forumforstablecurrencies.org.uk/
- BRADBURY POUND: the historic precedent for public or green credit (greencredit.org.uk)
- ENCOURAGING a British Invention Revolution via Universities!?… (3d-metrics.me)
- BACK TO the Future: from 1914 (WWI) to 2014 (Bradbury Pound) (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- THE DEFENDANT requests that this matter be disposed of – well, NO on behalf of Mother and Son! (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- WHICH SIDE are You On: Rothschild (City) or Treasury (Westminster)? (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- The Zionist Bankers and the Great War (rinf.com)
This 48-page booklet (1981) and this 200-page book (1986) are as fundamental as The Money Bomb (1983) – and as true and relevant today as there and then – if you want to understand how ‘money’ has changed from being a ‘medium of exchange’ to being used as a ‘tool for control’!
The title says it all: Government Debt and Credit Creation!
I shouldn’t be asking the question: which side are you on: Rothschild (City) or Treasury (Westminster)? For the current Treasurer trained in Rothschild banks, as I once read, but can’t find any reference any more…
A lot of us believe that it would be nice if Parliament became an ethical outfit in 2015 and knew what the real issues are:
- sex: institutionalised child snatching leading to sexual, organised and ritual abuse
- and money: ‘treasury money’ rather than ‘bank money’ – to control the people via dishonest money.
Sorry, but I’ve been doing a lot of quiet thinking/research in the last couple of weeks. Dangerous I know! But I would be grateful if you could spread this email out far and wide to get this very important information out, especially as the world will be looking in detail at this period of history next year.
Now I have one big question-mark about the actual 1914 story of the debt-free, HM Treasury-issued Bradbury Pound which has been nagging at me ever since I was first alerted to this little known episode in our country’s history. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the concept and the principle of a sovereign nation issuing its own debt-free currency based on that nation’s credit. We all know that the restoration of the Bradbury Pound is our lifeline and trump card to a more sane and prosperous future free from the criminal bankers.
No, the question which is bothering me is WHY did Lloyd George cave in so easily to the bankers by phasing out the issuance of debt-free treasury money in favour of going back to agreeing to debt-creating loans from the private bankers? What did they have on him which made him cave in so easily to their demands? Was he frightened? Possibly. Was he being blackmailed for his well known penchant and weakness for young women? Again possibly. Or was he a part of the game and a ‘sleeper’ for the Rothschild Zionist ambitions for a Jewish ‘homeland’ state in Palestine along with the whole ‘Illuminati‘ satanic globalist approach and agenda to international affairs? Well, in my opinion, it’s a very real possibility. In Lloyd George’s war memoirs concerning his actions as Chancellor of the Exchequer, he emphasises that he had an historic disagreement with Lord Rothschild. On page 104 he writes: Continue reading