www.klagemauer.tv [wailing wall], a remarkable global news agency, published in Switzerland, that presents online news very smartly in mainstream media style.
This video contains the following stories [the links take you to different but English stories]:
- Rothschild’s $200 million bet regarding the demise of the Euro
- The Bank of North Dakota as a state-owned bank for the state’s citizens
- A few families rule the World
- Who rules money?
Fascinating are the differences in language, implied by German and English. I.e. the German word for ‘citizen’ implies the ‘guarantee’ for debts! The German for ‘debt’ is the same as for ‘guilt’. The German for ‘interest’ is very different from paying interest and having an interest.
- Nice cartoons illustrate how 98% (rather than 97) Credit [created by banks at interest] and 2% (rather than 3%) Cash [created by governments interest-free] are the money in circulation.
- Das Alphabet and an introduction to pronunciation (osegerman.wordpress.com)
- Are State-Owned Banks the Antidote to the Too-Big-To-Fail Epidemic? (business.time.com)
- Banking on North Dakota’s Oil Boom (live.wsj.com)
- The State-Owned Bank of North Dakota (21stcenturywire.com)
- James Hall ~ The State-Owned Bank Of North Dakota (shiftfrequency.com)