Sooo many people see through the veil of camouflage surrounding the creation of money.
RealEconTV has published a related article that appeared in the New York Times and a video.
The questions are:
- will the 1% continue to control the 99% by debt based currencies?
- will local currencies make a difference after all?
- or will electronic currencies make the difference we need?
- Liberty Dollar Creator Awaiting Prison: When Money Goes Bad, People Go Crazy (silverdoctors.com)
- ‘Rosa Parks’ of the Dollar (nysun.com)
- Bernard von NotHaus, Awaiting Sentencing for Competing with the Federal Reserve with a Hard Money “Liberty Dollar” (txwclp.org)